[TYPO3] tt_news - AMENU

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 12 21:44:41 CET 2007

Hi,

> Using the below configuration generates links like:

> Using the initial configuration generates links like:
> 5BpL%5D=31535999&amp;tx_ttnews%5Barc%5D=1&amp;cHash=74b8de45e4"
> >2007&nbsp;: 23 items</a>

Honestly I don't know what's happening. According to what you say,
the new sitems are counted correctly in the archive menu, but not
displayed when clicking on the link.

Stupid question: what have you set in your tt_news plugin's flexform
setting for "Archive setting (for LIST)"? If it's set to "SHOW NON-
ARCHIVED" it will obviously not show archived items... But I suppose
your news are not all archived... The "archived" status is not
related to the archive menu anyway, but I thought I would ask.

Sorry for not having any better ideas. That's generally the point
where I would start digging into the code...

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements