[TYPO3] DAM field in flexform

joga email at welho.com
Wed Dec 12 16:22:29 CET 2007

Hi! I have a problem with flexform with DAM image field - it works ok,
but it doesnt write 'tablenames' and 'ident' -fields in 'tx_dam_mm_ref'
table?
In a long run and with different plugins there could be came a
situations where there is a same uid:s and information is mixed. Could
this be typo 4.04 related problem or is my syntax wrong below? Thanks!

<config>
<type>group</type>
<internal_type>db</internal_type>
<allowed>tx_dam</allowed>
<size>3</size>
<prepend_tname>1</prepend_tname>
<MM>tx_dam_mm_ref</MM>
<MM_foreign_select>1</MM_foreign_select>
<MM_opposite_field>1</MM_opposite_field>
<MM_match_fields>
  <ident>tx_aika_files</ident>
</MM_match_fields>
<disallowed_types>php,php3,html,tmpl</disallowed_types>
<maxitems>5</maxitems>
<minitems>0</minitems>
<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
<autoSizeMax>5</autoSizeMax>