[TYPO3] Broken link after directory rename, intentional or failure?

Stefan Klug Klug.Stefan at gmx.de
Tue Dec 11 23:05:52 CET 2007

Hi everybody,

I'm not sure if this is a failure or expected behaviour:
I've created a link to a PDF file using RTE.
After moving the file using the FileList module, is typo3 expected to
automagically update all links pointing to that file?
Currently the link was not updated and is therefore broken.

The problem is that I've got a folder with ~100 PDF files, which are
linked somewhere in the site. Now the customer wants to rename the folder...
Is there any prebuild functionality for that case in typo3 or do I have
to update the database on my own?

Thanks a lot.
Stefan