[TYPO3] Content is not getting editing

farooq aassi farooq.typo3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 12:38:24 CET 2007

Hi All,

This is Farooq from India,

I  am having a strange problem these days with my typo3 powered site.
Content is not being edited (deleted/ entered/ modified) in any content
element. After i click on delete button of a content element it asks "unlike
element?" a click on ok show a blank backend page.

Site is running on typo3 4.1.1 and php version  5.2.4

I got to know that this may be wrong ordering of extensions uploading /
extensions conflicting  each other / obsolete extensions not supported by
current version of typo3/php , hence i deleted few extensions (Web Enabled
Church i.e WEC google map, Advanced banner management i.e macina banner and
CMW Linklist etc.) as i found that they were dependent previous versions of
typo3 (like WEC google map depends on

   - depends on php 3.0.0-0.0.0
   - depends on typo3 3.8.0-0.0.0

so i deleted .... but problem is still very much there....I would be pleased
if somebody suggest me a better way to get rid of this .

Regards,
Farooq