[TYPO3] Cache configuration [Login usergroups]

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Dec 11 04:04:42 CET 2007

There is something called 'Login Mode' so 3.8 changes:

here is the changelog:

  * New feature for page records: Frontend Login Mode. Makes it
possible to disable (and enable later) frontend logins for branches of
the page tree. Disabling will make it look like no user is
authenticated. This feature is very useful if you wish a highly
performant website using cache control headers while specifying
sections where user logins are accepted (for dynamic content)

It doesn't seem to be well documented though,
so I don't know how to set it. (But I might have searched wrong.

Ries