[TYPO3] tt_news filter by year

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Mon Dec 10 14:25:08 CET 2007

Yeah I don't know how I missed that but that should do it. When I configure a news display to be AMENU, I get a lot of messages saying:

"Warning: Division by zero in path/to/class.tx_ttnews.php on line 1153"

My configuration is identical to what I am using to display all items. The only difference is that What to display: is changed from LIST to AMENU. I get the same error when I use LATEST as well.