[TYPO3] Commrece Configuration Questions

Jon Shapcott eden at xibalba.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 14:06:11 CET 2007

On Mon, Dec 10, 2007 at 02:45:45PM +0200, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Jon Shapcott wrote:
> > I'd really appreciate some pointers on these.
>
> You can get much more of them in the list specially dedicated to commerce :)

I did notice mention of typo3-commerce.org when going through the
archives for this mailing list, but couldn't find out who to mail, or
how to subscribe. Its website fails with a database connection error,
so I thought I'd try here first.

--
Jon Shapcott <eden at xibalba.demon.co.uk>
"This is the Space Age, and we are Here To Go" - William S. Burroughs