[TYPO3] newbie question: sr_feuser_registration + direct_mail

Kesit Barotoardi barotoardi at yahoo.com.sg
Sun Dec 9 16:15:41 CET 2007

hi,
my name is kesit and i'm new on typo3.
I have a project to put newsletter module into a website.
I use direct_mail for newsletter engine and sr_feuser_registration as a sign-up extension. Is it applicable?

For sr_feuser_registration extension question:
The sign-up form should have only 1 field as an email (i assume it as username as well) and it must show up in every pages.
From my short experience and reading manuals, i should configure template constants for sr_feuser_registration and write typoscript at template setup.

I already state template constants i need based on manual, but i'm still have no clue to state in template setup.

Is there anybody can help me?

note:

template constants:
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1 {
   pid = 103
   userGroupUponRegistration = 5
   userGroupAfterConfirmation = 6
   loginPID = 104
   registerPID = 105
   editPID = 106
   confirmPID = 107
   file.templateFile = EXT:sr_feuser_register/pi1/tx_srfeuserregister_pi1_css_tmpl.html
   enableAutoLoginOnConfirmation = 1
   formFields = username
   requiredFields = username
   authcodeFields = uid
   codeLength = 8
   enablePreviewRegister = 0
   enablePreviewEdit = 1
   enableAdminReview = 0
   enableEmailConfirmation = 1
   useEmailConfirmation = 1
   generatePassword = 1

}

template setup:
lib.newsletter_content < tx_srfeuserregister_pi1
lib.newsletter_content {

    storagePid = 103
    1 = COA
    1 {