[TYPO3] OT selling shared hosting typo3 sites - what should it include.

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 6 23:56:21 CET 2007

Hi all

I know a few people offer shared hosting for typo3 sites, complete with
templates for the design.

I thought that you might be interested in this list that
SearchEngineGuide.com is publishing to advise businesses what they need from
such companies. If you are able to answer "yes" to all 12 questions, I
advise you to contact Miriam Ellis, the author of the article - you may get
yourself (and typo3) some free publicity.

"Arm yourself with the following 12 questions and get clear, written answers
from any template-website-builder company before forking over a dime.

1.	Do I own my domain name?
2.	Can I host it elsewhere, or do I have to host it with you?
3.	Can I bring in my own designer, or do I have to use your templates
or your designers?
4.	Is there a limit on the number of pages I can have on my website?
5.	Is there a limit on the number of images I can have on a page?
6.	Can I optimize my individual Title Tags, one at a time?
7.	Can I write my own Meta Description Tags, one at a time?
8.	Can I write as many words on my pages as I want, or is there a
limit?
9.	Is there a limit on the number of content pages (as opposed to
product pages) I can have on my site?
10.	Can I access the Robots txt. portion of my website?
11.	Can I write my own search-engine-friendly URLs?
12.	Can I access the CSS?

"I have yet to come across a template company that meets all of the above
criteria, and as these are 12 of the things I would consider vital parts of
any truly professional website, the lack of any of them is eventually going
to be felt by the business owner. "

http://www.searchengineguide.com/miriam-ellis/homesteadcom-your-domain-name-
with-strin.php

Regards