[TYPO3] tt_news

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Thu Dec 6 19:23:52 CET 2007

Osipov Dan wrote:
> Is tt_news still supported/developed?

Seems like the tt_news developer Rupert has a very long holiday :)
Anyway he did not say that he will not develop it further.

> The manual says its on sourceforge, but I was unable to find it...

just look here:
1. http://typo3.org/development/collaborative-extension-development/
2. http://sourceforge.net/projects/typo3xdev/
3. and here svn https://typo3xdev.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/typo3xdev

> My team is looking to contribute some code to improve tt_news and add some features.

http://typo3.org/development/collaborative-extension-development/typo3-extensions/
Rupert Germann is still a mantainer of tt_news so you must contact him
and ask if you could get a developer account to tt_news svn.

--
grtz
Krystian