[TYPO3] cooluri: single domain but several root-templates

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Thu Dec 6 16:42:07 CET 2007

Am 05.12.2007 um 22:43 schrieb Jan Bednarik:

>> Everything is really cool except
>> http://www.wiwi.uni-rostock.de/en/economics/news/?tx_mininews_pi1
>> [showUid]=11
>> Is there a way to transform it to (lets say)
>> http://www.wiwi.uni-rostock.de/en/economics/news/mininnews11
>
> Just open the CoolUriConf.xml, take a deep breath and it will pop
> up on
> your mind how to do that ;). It's really very simple.

You are right. Yesterday, I started to hyperventilate but today I
found that this works:

   <uriparts>
     <part>
       <parameter>tx_mininews_pi1[showUid]</parameter>
       <lookindb>
         <to>SELECT title FROM tt_mininews WHERE uid=$1</to>
         <translatetoif>
           <match>^[0-9]+$</match>
         </translatetoif>
         <t3conv>1</t3conv>
       </lookindb>
     </part>

and

<predefinedparts>
     <part>
       <parameter>tx_mininews_pi1[backPid]</parameter>
     </part>

and it works like that

http://www.wiwi.uni-rostock.de/vwl/aktuelles/7/

Thanks