[TYPO3] Looking for Typo3 developers in Malta

Karl k.camenzuli at media-consulta.com
Thu Dec 6 16:29:41 CET 2007

Hi all

As we are overrun with work, we are looking for a number of Typo3
developers to help support our team in Malta, if anyone is situated on
the Maltese islands or is thinking of moving to this warm and sunny part
of the world and is looking for freelance or full time work, please get
in touch.

Sorry but any offers from people wishing to work from outside Malta will
be declined as we really need face to face contact.

Thanks

Karl