[TYPO3] comments extension problem

Дмитрий Мартыненко dima at realt.by
Thu Dec 6 14:55:00 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

>> I have found another problem with comments extension.
>>
>> It's not possible to comment other records but pages (e.g. tt_news).
>> When comments Form is submitted and processed "externalUid" does not exist any more.
>> Because it is not POST'ed with the Form, and GET parameters does not exist too.

DDt> Do you use old realurl versions? :)

Yes, of course :)
Latest version does not work properly in my installation with three
domains in one page tree. Some pages in menus mixed in random manner
with another urls on my test site on windows.
Therefore I decline to use it on production server on *nix.

I will try to check comments with latest realurl in my test site!

--
Dmitry Martynenko
Developer

Web: http://realt.by