[TYPO3] cooluri: single domain but several root-templates

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Wed Dec 5 18:20:30 CET 2007

Hallo,

> you need to tell CoolUri where's your page-root so it could stop
> processing pagepath.
>
> The only way how to achieve what you want is to remove Root option on
> your template. You can clear setup and constants.

Ok - I did that as it is logical and now cooluri is running and it is
cool. Thanks.

Everything is really cool except
http://www.wiwi.uni-rostock.de/en/economics/news/?tx_mininews_pi1
[showUid]=11

Is there a way to transform it to (lets say)
http://www.wiwi.uni-rostock.de/en/economics/news/mininnews11

It is not extremely urgent as we are going to use tt_news in the
future, but maybe it is not so difficult...

Daniel