[TYPO3] FE user registration where they choose which usergroup(s) they join??

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Dec 5 17:22:18 CET 2007

Hi!

<offtopic>Please, do not use "Reply" to post new messages. Your message is not visible as topmost message now, it went to thread named "TYPO3 online webshop? Vote for magento integration!" and you will get fewer answers than you could get if posted properly.</offtopic>

Sara Weale wrote:
> Any ideas on how (or if there is an extension) to allow FE user
> registration where they can choose from a list which would make them a
> member of a specific (or more than one) usergroup.

Cannot sr_feuser_register + custom template do this? sr_feuser_register allows you to specify custom fields.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team