[TYPO3] Removing the meta "generator" from header

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Dec 5 12:09:17 CET 2007

> TYPO3 CMS. Copyright © 1998-2007 Kasper Skårhøj. Extensions are copyright
> of their respective owners. Go to http://typo3.com/ for details. TYPO3
> comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; click for details. This is free
> software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
> conditions; click for details. Obstructing the appearance of this notice
> is prohibited by law.
>
> You might try to guess the version by looking at the date and at the
> picture at the top of the page, which is different for each major release
> I think, but you still miss the complete version number.
Yep, but that's what the FE is showing as well. Only the major version
number. It says: TYPO3 4.1 not TYPO3 4.1.3

So, people will find out the version number quite easily.

If typo3/tree.js exists, they know it has to be at least 4.1 etc...

Still, if you want to introduce an option for it, go ahead :)
--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org