[TYPO3] indexing is not working.

James Knuckey james.faction at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 22:20:09 CET 2007

Okay so these are the non-system extensions I have installed:

tt_news 2.5.0
mw_imagemap 1.0.20
titletips 1.1.0
automaketemplate 0.1.0
pil_mailform 3.0.4
gst_topcontent 1.2.1
extendedshop 2.0.7

All are "stable" versions except tt_news (not sure why tt_news is still
called "beta").

  ...surely none of these could be causing pages to not cache?