[TYPO3] RTE table cell and table row classes

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Tue Dec 4 15:53:00 CET 2007

Hello all,

I had the following in my page TSconfig:

TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = all

RTE {

  default {

    disableColorPicker = 1

    showButtons = *

    contentCSS = fileadmin/template/main/stylesheets/rte.css

    classesCharacter = code

    classesParagraph = header1, header2, header3, code

    ignoreMainStyleOverride = 1

    proc.allowedClasses (

      code, header1, header2, header3,

    )

  }

}

With the following in the stylesheet

p.header1 { color:#0081b3; }

p.header2 { color:#686F74; }

p.header3 { color:#0081b3; }

p.code { font-family: 'Courier New', Courier, monospace; }

span.code { font-family: 'Courier New', Courier, monospace; }

And this correctly adds those styles to the paragraph and text dropdown
menus.

Now I am trying to do the same for table rows and table cells:

TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = all

RTE {

  default {

    disableColorPicker = 1

    showButtons = *

    contentCSS = fileadmin/template/main/stylesheets/rte.css

    classesCharacter = code

    classesParagraph = header1, header2, header3, code

    classesTD = leftColumn, highlight

    classesTable = tableHeader, tableRowEven, tableRowOdd

    ignoreMainStyleOverride = 1

    proc.allowedClasses (

      code, header1, header2, header3, leftColumn, highlight,
tableHeader, tableRowEven, tableRowOdd

    )

  }

}

With the following in the stylesheet

tr.tableHeader { color: #ff0000; }

tr.tableRowEven { color: #00ff00; }

tr.tableRowOdd { color: #0000ff; }

td.leftColumn { color: #ffff00; }

td.highlight { color: #ff00ff; }

However, this leaves the dropdown boxes in the row properties and cell
properties grayed out. I'm not sure why this is the case. I think that I
may not be doing the row properties correctly but I think that I am
doing the table cell properties correctly and am not sure why they
aren't showing up. Any thoughts?