[TYPO3] TYPO3 online webshop?

T.M.Snyder tmsnyder at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:22:15 CET 2007

"Villy Skov" <villy.skov at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.3301.1196683921.14020.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>I am using TYPO3 on my website, i also need a online webstop.
>
> There is several extentions: i found this website using TYPO3.
> http://www.solarfilms-shop.com/
>
> This is a nice webshop.
>
> What kind of webshop/extension are they using?
>
> /villy

I am using www.magentocommerce.com
This is way better than any shop version I have seen in thepast.
And I have seen much like: osCommerce, xtCommerce (fork of osc),
tt_products, commmerce for TYPO3, webformat shop.

Its handling is focused on usability. They also use ajax. The thing is
opretty fast.
Its not included in TYPO3, but, so what?
This does not bother me.

What matters is usability and speeeed!
=)