[TYPO3] RealUrl + MailformPlus-multipage forms

John D. Shull clfcwebmaster at clfconline.com
Mon Dec 3 20:44:48 CET 2007

I'm getting the same results as others in this thread whether I turn
RealURL on or off.  Starting to look like a Typo3 4+ issue.

(Typo3 4.1.1, mailformplus 4.0.3, realURL 1.2.1, TV 1.3.3.)

Clicking the 'next' link points to the # tag and redirects to the home
page.  If I try to go the Javascript-off route and include the
Next-submit button, the first page of the form reloads instead of going
to the next step.

Still looking into this.  Wanted to know if a solution had been found yet.

Thanks.

--
JDS

Simon Browning wrote:

>> Dennis wrote:
>>> I have the same issue with a multipage form that I know works on
>>> another site (TYPO3 4.0.4).

[...]