[TYPO3] Rebuilding my extension to cHash, indexed search capable

Sebastiaan van Parijs sebastiaan at framed.nl
Mon Dec 3 11:27:15 CET 2007

Hi there,

I'm rebuilding my extension, so i can chash it and as a result index
search my products that are in the extension. I made my extension user
int = 1 and var $pi_checkCHash = TRUE; the only problem is it doesn't
seem to work. I'm quite new to this type of building so i could use some
help. Where do i start when re-modeling my extension or what are the
steps that i need to walk through to get this to cHash to work properly.

Hope you guys can help me out.

Regards
cHash newbie
Sebastiaan