[TYPO3] indexing is not working.

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 09:02:17 CET 2007

Hi

When viewing the page in the FE look at the admin panel and it will tell
you if the page is being cached.

Also in the BE if you go to info in the left hand menu, and then change
the selector in the top right to index search it will show you the
indexing information for the page your on.

If that's not happaneing, if there doesn't seem to be any indexing
occuring, then be careful as some poorly coded/configured extension
might be turning off caching completely. In which case start to remove
extensions and see if that helps. Also you have to view the pages while
not logged into the CMS for them to be indexed.

hth