[TYPO3] indexing is not working.

James Knuckey james.faction at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 21:03:44 CET 2007

Okay... yes I see index_enable. I think this goes in the setup field of the
template? I'm not sure about that, and I have no idea at all what
$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->config["config"] means! I've been working with typo3 for
months now and there are still bits that make absolutely no sense to me.
Please help!

I would have thought that turning on indexing for all cached pages would be
simpler (or more clearly explained) than this?!

Cheers,
James