[TYPO3] Kickstarter problem

Gideon So gideonso at livingwater.org.hk
Sun Dec 2 21:56:33 CET 2007

Hi Tony,

	I don't think there is any relation between template building and
'Extension repository kickstarter'. Please read the tutorial again.
Kickstarter is for developing extensiobns. And you are going to make a
'template' for a TYPO3 based website. Please read the tutorial once again.

Gideon

Tony Pauly ??: