[TYPO3] wec_map directions

Robert Flach, Developer robert.flach at webtooldeveloper.com
Fri Aug 31 23:31:49 CEST 2007

Hi,

    I'm Robert Flach and I'm trying to get the wec_map extension working
using the Simple Map plugin.  I'm hoping someone might be able to help
me out with a small problem I'm having.  I have everything installed and
the plugin in place on a page, and the only problem I'm having is that
when I bring up the page in the front end and view the map, the info
bubble is blank, and when I select direction and enter a starting
address what is entered in the ending address after the jump to google
is the longitude and latitude followed by empty parentheses ().  The
directions fail because of the parentheses, although they work if I
remove the parentheses, but where did my ending address go to?  I have
entered it into the WEC map configuration for the page.

   Has anyone experienced and solved this issue before?

Thanks,
Robert Flach