[TYPO3] Mailformplus problem with markers

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 09:55:50 CEST 2007

Hi Typo people,

A strange problem with mailformplus markers: the values don't appear in the
form on the fe. Using TYPO3 4.1.1 and Mailformplus 4.0.3. It didn't work
with 3.9.0 either.

What is wrong here, I can't find it? (I tried other documented variants also
the last 4 hours, no result)

----- In the SETUP: ------

temp.receiver = TEXT
temp.receiver.value = test!
plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.markers.receiver < temp.receiver

----- In the HTML template: ------

and/or this

value="###receiver###"></td>

All I see on the fe is "E-mail". Changes to the template have effect, so
that's no reason. It's just: the marker doesn't get filled.

Thanks,
Vincent