[TYPO3] Typo3 Xajax 30 Seconds Warning

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Aug 31 03:07:20 CEST 2007

If possible,

use eID, if you render through the complete typo3 framework you will
get these messages,
I have seen them myself aswell. A faster computer for sure will help,
however not
under higher load again... Can it it cached? if so, try
to make the xajax call cached (if possible, I don't know xajax at all).

Just some thoughts...

Ries