[TYPO3] Typo3 Xajax 30 Seconds Warning

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Aug 31 01:37:10 CEST 2007

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:11:40 +0300, Sancar Saran wrote
with subject "[TYPO3] Typo3 Xajax 30 Seconds Warning":

> Hello there,
>
> I'm trying to convert our modules to typo3. One of them uses xajax. Typo3 has
> xajax too. We able to convert and one thing we did not resolved.
>
> When you cilick to navigation buttons more than once xajax returs 30 seconds
> warning.
>
> What I do wrong ?

maybe nothing - maybe all

> How can I rid this message

1) get a faster computer ;-)
2) enter a longer time in firefox-configuration:
	about:config
	find key: 'dom.max_script_run_time'
	enter a bigger value than 30
3) try to evaluate where the timeconsuming part of your script is and
optimize

Bernd
--
Don't ask what the TYPO3-community can do for you.
Ask what you can do for the TYPO3-community.