[TYPO3] itemsProcFunc problem

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:38:10 CEST 2007

Thanks Dmitry

> Vincent Mans wrote:
> > My first question is: can values be fetched, or are it always uids?
> Because
> > I need the values in the fields.
>
> UIDs. TYPO3 will show values (defined as 'label' in $TCA) but save UIDs.
> This is because UIDs are unique but values are usually not.

That's a pity. Because the fetched values don't have to be unique at all.
It's just a value from a table with uid and value.
And in this case, the target table gets filled from CSV-file also. We need
values there. This makes searches on rows also easier.

Perhaps there is a possibility? But "allowNonIdValues" => 1 has no effect...

There are some more things. "type" is missing from your column's
> "config" in $TCA.
>
> In the function:
>
> >>         $where = 'deleted=0 AND hidden=0';
>
> Hardcoding is bad. Use typo3 functions for it
> (t3lib_BEfunc::deleteClause and ::enableFields)!

I know, but thanks anyway for reminding. It's just for testing now, the
"where" needs to contain something.

>>             $params['items'][] = Array($row1['title']);
>
> Array must have two elements: first is key, second is value. See
> examples in "TYPO3 core API".

And this was the issue. I worked with two elements earlier, but defined
value as first and uid as second. The order is why it didn't work. Time
consuming stupid mistake. Thanks for your help!!

--
> Dmitry Dulepov
> TYPO3 freelancer / TYPO3 core team member
> Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
> Skype: callto:liels_bugs

Vriendelijke groet,
Vincent Mans