[TYPO3] itemsProcFunc problem

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Aug 30 15:44:21 CEST 2007

Hi!

Vincent Mans wrote:
> My first question is: can values be fetched, or are it always uids? Because
> I need the values in the fields.

UIDs. TYPO3 will show values (defined as 'label' in $TCA) but save UIDs.
This is because UIDs are unique but values are usually not.

There are some more things. "type" is missing from your column's
"config" in $TCA.

In the function:

>>         $where = 'deleted=0 AND hidden=0';

Hardcoding is bad. Use typo3 functions for it
(t3lib_BEfunc::deleteClause and ::enableFields)!

>>             $params['items'][] = Array($row1['title']);

Array must have two elements: first is key, second is value. See
examples in "TYPO3 core API".

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/