[TYPO3] adding to "rootline"

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Thu Aug 30 02:30:55 CEST 2007

Hi all

I have code working for breadcrumbs on my site.

Now, I want to see if I can add wikipage keywords (unlinked) as the last
parameter of my breadcrumbs.

The breadcrumb code is

#breadcrumbs nav

lib.breadcrumbs= HMENU

lib.breadcrumbs.special = rootline

lib.breadcrumbs.special.range = 1|-1

lib.breadcrumbs.1 = TMENU

lib.breadcrumbs.1.wrap = <span class ="breadcrumbs"> | </span>

lib.breadcrumbs.1.NO {

linkWrap = |*| | >&nbsp; |*| |

doNotLinkIt = |*| |*| 1

}

I have used the wikipage keywords in another menu like this.

# Nav

lib. nav = CONTENT

lib. nav{

table = tx_drwiki_pages

  select {

    pidInList = this

    selectFields = pid, keyword

 }

  renderObj = TEXT

  renderObj {

    required=1

    # Displays the keyword inside the <li/> tags

    field = keyword

    # Inner wrap around individual rows

    wrap=<li class="leftnav">|</li>

    # Wraps the keyword with a link to the correct page

    typolink {

      # Links to the page that the wiki keyword is found on

      parameter.data = field:pid

      # Adds the keyword to the query string

      additionalParams.wrap = &tx_drwiki_pi1[keyword]=|

      additionalParams.data = field:keyword

    }

  }

  # Outer wrap around all rows

  wrap = <ul class="leftnav"> | </ul>

}

So I have an idea of how it works, but I can't figure out how I would add
the keyword onto the rootline.

I guess I would drop the last line of the breadcrumbs code (doNotLinkIt =
|*| |*| 1) off . as I want all of the rootline linked . and I need to select
the table and fields, and render the keyword . but in what order? I have
tried a multitude of configurations, and haven't got it right yet.

Any hints gratefully accepted :-)

Thanks

Cate