[TYPO3] Changing default img parameters through TypoScript

Edwin Blokker a.stoutjesdijk at chello.nl
Thu Aug 30 00:13:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm using an extension (different linklayout) which places images before
my links. The images contain only a "title" parameter. Because it has no
alt tag, the pages won't validate. I'm trying to figure out if there is
a way to make Typo3 add an alt="" parameter in images by default, if
there is no alt tag set manually.

Also, I don't know where the title="" parameter within images comes
from, I'd like control over that too..

Any suggestions? I tried the typoscript object browser but I can't seem
to find the right configurations..

Thanks,
Edwin.