[TYPO3] RealURL or CoolURI

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Aug 29 19:17:12 CEST 2007

Hi Morton

According to your 301 settings try to use the integrated domainrecods and
jb_status_code. Here you can enter a domain record and the redirect to the
url you wish.

According Cooluri you simply should try it. It usually works right out of
the box. I guess about 500 downloads in the last months since I created the
tutorial <http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dd33gg45_3f8j96p>speak a clear
language. More and more people are changing and there will be also future
support as Cooluri will be the future.

Beside it has integrated URL Management and much other stuff you can't find
anywhere else.
Simply try it! It works perfectly together with jb_status_code - as both has
been programmed by Jan.

On the other hand - here in the list there are daily so much posts about
RealURL. Assuming the amount of posts in the last year perhaps you will find
your problem already solved somewhere here in this list.

Andi