[TYPO3] entries in tt_address description field converts <p> to linebreaks

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Wed Aug 29 15:19:53 CEST 2007

Having an odd issue with tt_address. I thought at first it had to do
with the rte i was using, but the rte seems to be working properly.

1. I am using tinyrte 1.6.6, tt_address 2.1.0 and typo3 4.1.2

2. When i make an entry into tt_address description field, I can make

3. When I load the record in the frontend, the <p> tags are converted to
line breaks, and the browser runs them all together (the breaks are not
rendered at all (this is normak behavior for browsers...)

so my quesiton is how can i get tt_address to not convert <p> tags to
line breaks?! it is very weird.

any help much appreciated,
thanks

andrew