[TYPO3] RTEs strip <p> tags -- how can we disable this 'feature' ?

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Wed Aug 29 15:10:13 CEST 2007

oh, it was just a few up, sorry!

this actually doesnt fix my problem: I have tinyrte working as it
should. it puts <p> tags where they should be. I can save the record,
and reload it and the tags are in there. Buut when i view on the
frontend, typo3 does nto display the <p> tags...

however, one new thing i have found, it is only doint this in the
tt_address records!

I will post using a more specific tt_address specific post

andrew