[TYPO3] Typoscript to wrap FCE -Element?

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Aug 29 12:32:22 CEST 2007

Hi -
I'm not sure what you mean with "passthrough field"

normally i would say that this is a field with Editing Type [NONE] which
is mapped to some HTML part - but i have a Script-Area and without any
other container around it and therefore i think i can not use such a
solution...

Regards
Tolleiv

^^ I don't want to shift this thread to the TV-List but next time I'll
post things in the correct place..