[TYPO3] extra php-file in extension

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:25:30 CEST 2007

PEF schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on an extension that I want to extend with an extra
> php-file. This extra php-file is called from a javascript:
> window.open("my_extra_php.php, ...)
>
> For convenience I want have access to the Typo3 globals TSFE, TYPO3_DB
> and the tslib.pi_base.php
>
> Anyone who can tell me the right way to do it?
>
> Regards
> Peter Falk

why don't you build another plugin (pi2) to include it in a 'normal'
typo3-page?

in your first plugin (pi1) you can call another page configured by
typoscript or in the plugin-content-element (field:pages).

this page has it's own rendering which may look like this:
	page=PAGE
	page.10 < styles.content.get

meaning: just the pagecontent, which might be your second plugin.

this plugin has full TYPO3-access as it is called inside a TYPO3-page

Bernd