[TYPO3] Automatic styles from Typo3

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 18:34:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 8/28/07, Patrick Braun <patbraun at nospam.com> wrote:
> Hi Brian,

> > :link {text-decoration: none ;color: #006699;}
> > :visited {text-decoration: none ;color: #006699;}
> > :active {text-decoration: none ;color: #006699;}
> > :hover {text-decoration: underline ;color: #000000;}
> > I was overriding the :hover because anytime the user's mouse was on
> > the page, everything became underlined. But I have no clue where these
> > styles are coming from and was curious if anyone had run across this
> > and knew how to remove these styles.
>

> I'm too new to T3 to post an opinion on this matter but I guess that hacking
> the source is not a good idea.  Better you double check your setup.  Anyway,
> take a look at the following files:
>
> \typo3\sysext\rtehtmlarea\htmlarea\popups\select_color.html
> \typo3\sysext\cms\ext_tables_static+adt.sql
> \typo3\sysext\cms\tslib\media\uploads\crcph\main.htm

Doubtful these are relevant I think.

Brian, find the original html template that your site is based on (it
should be on the server in fileadmin/ somewhere)--I think it's likely
that this style block is in the original HTML template. If you find
it, you can either delete the styles directly (though you will have to
update the mapping of your template from the Web > TemplaVoila
module), or read through the Futuristic Template Building tutorial. If
the styles are there in the head of the original template, the
tutorial will show you how you can remove them by un-checking a
checkbox...

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/