[TYPO3] Automatic styles from Typo3

Brian typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Tue Aug 28 17:39:33 CEST 2007

Hello all. I posted this question a few weeks ago but resolved it by hacking around and overriding the styles. However, I think that it would be better if they were just not present to begin with.

I am using templavoila to handle the layout. When I do a view source on the page that typo3 generates, I notice an additional section in the header that prints the following:

  :link {text-decoration: none ;color: #006699;}
  :visited {text-decoration: none ;color: #006699;}
  :active {text-decoration: none ;color: #006699;}
  :hover {text-decoration: underline ;color: #000000;}

I was overriding the :hover because anytime the user's mouse was on the page, everything became underlined. But I have no clue where these styles are coming from and was curious if anyone had run across this and knew how to remove these styles.