[TYPO3] TinyRTE, P and BR problems

Edwin Blokker a.stoutjesdijk at chello.nl
Tue Aug 28 16:00:22 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm having trouble configuring TinyRTE. For every new paragraph I make,
TinyRTE renders it as <br /> <br />. I want all paragraphs to be wrapped
/>, it just treats it as one single <br />.

In the constant editor of TinyRTE in the extension manager, I have done
this:

convert_newlines_to_brs = 0
force_br_newlines = 0
force_p_newlines = 1

Cleared all cache, etc. However, FE output is still the same: all double

Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,
Edwin.