[TYPO3] Very basic template question...

Ben benspamin at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 15:48:52 CEST 2007

i have recently taken over a website that was built using Typo3 - it's a been a fun process learning all that Typo3 has to offer (alot) and kind of tough considering I didn't build it myself..

My question is: I need to change the HMENU (or is it TMENU) for the site- i know exactly what to change, just no idea where to GO to change it - looking in the Setup of the Main template file - there is this clue:

#TOP NAV MENU
lib.menuHeader >
lib.menuHeader = HMENU
lib.menuHeader.entryLevel = 0
lib.menuHeader.1 = TMENU
lib.menuHeader.1 {

expAll = 1
wrap =<ul class="nav">|</ul>

and then in the Template file of the main home page this clue:

lib.menuHeader.1.wrap = <ul class="nav">|</ul>

---- I have no idea where the | is pointing to in either example above - I assume, lib.menuheader.1.wrap is being defined and used for the tempaplate- but how on earth do i edit lib.menuheader.1.wrap -

thanks for any assistance - this one little thing has been driving me nutz for the past week.... i know there is a super easy answer to it-

thanks!!