[TYPO3] Newbie easy question regarding Templates

Mathias R. Wulff mathias at RaWu.dk
Mon Aug 27 15:25:06 CEST 2007

lib.menuHeader.1.wrap = <ul class="nav">|</ul>

means that lib.menuHeader.1 will be conctenated with <ul class="nav"> in
front and </ul>

ie
lib.menuHeader.1.wrap = <ul class="nav">|</ul>

<=>

<ul class="nav">lib.menuHeader.1</ul>

so the answer to your question is that

| = lib.menuHeader.1