[TYPO3] Making pop-up image (click enlarge) show larger than 800 x 600

Haines, William J LIBWJH at emory.edu
Fri Aug 24 18:17:30 CEST 2007

Dear All,

I'm working with some map images that are very wide (960 pixels).  I'd
like to be able to have a smaller image on my page that I click on, and
it shows the larger map image.  I see my image move to 800 x 600, at
best.  Is this to accommodate 800 x 600 resolution display?  My
apologies, if this sounds like a basic question.  I'm just trying to get
this clear in my head.  Are there any suggestions for a workaround,
please?  I look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you.

Best,

Will

Will Haines
Electronic Services Librarian