[TYPO3] is the print (type=98) view incompatible with templavoila?

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:02:43 CEST 2007

yea found it after I posted here. With so many resources, how'd I
think to look there?? :S

But this process doesn't work for me - the stylesheets don't send in
the header, and none of the dynamic elements show....

for example, I get: [Unrendered Content Element; list ] where a TT
news item should be

any suggestions?