[TYPO3] create multiple pages from db, csv, etc

Sean Ellis sellis at telus.net
Thu Aug 23 19:40:54 CEST 2007

Sean Ellis wrote:

Hi,

>>> So far I have found the wizard_crpagetree extension. The description
>>> sounds like what I am looking for.
>>
>> I have tried this useful extension to test the new Ajax-Pagetree when
>> 4.1(?) was released by creating over 1000 pages. Worked great but it
>> was not on a production server.

can't resist posting the results

I went ahead with this.

The extension seems to have worked fine. 1426 pages under 102 parent
pages, and all with dedicated subtitles etc. Very nice,

cheers,

Sean

--
And Lucy, dear child, mind your arithmetic...  What would
life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?