[TYPO3] Including a php file

Brian typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Thu Aug 23 14:01:48 CEST 2007

I've searched the forums but I cannot seem to find the solution to this seemingly simple question. I'm trying to include a PHP file to build a custom menu as mentioned here (http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/11/).

To include the file, I'm using:

page.config.includeLibrary = fileadmin/template/main/php/quicklinks_menu.inc

The contents of the .inc file are identical with the link above excepting that I wrap the function in a class called quicklinks_menu.

But when I look at the source on the PHP file, I don't even seen where the quicklinks_menu.inc file is being included. I'm assuming that I should be able to see it there correct? Also, is there a more complete example than the link I've provided?