[TYPO3] create news items from email

Mr. Johannes Hovda your_highness at mac.com
Thu Aug 23 06:19:04 CEST 2007

Ok, I've looked at this, and I am not sure that this is what I was
looking for.

I would be willing to help sponsor this project, if it was of
interest to others as well. I think it would be great to allow people
to create news items simply by emailing them in.

What's the procedures for something like that?

Johannes.