[TYPO3] Body tag attributes

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 18:01:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 8/22/07, lokisapocalypse <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de> wrote:
> The solution is to use bodyTagMargins.useCSS = 1

Actually, this is a setting I have NEVER needed to use. It'd be better
to prevent the extra attributes ever happening in the first place.

A guess: you're using some static template /other than/ CSS Styled
Content for your page rendering. If you are doing this, I'd advise you
to turn back now before it's too late--those old templates are full of
nasty 90s-era HTML cruft (tabled layouts, spacer gifs...)

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/