[TYPO3] mail unsubscribe link is wrong in Windows Mail (Vista)

Daniel Doesburg [netcreators] daniel at netcreators.com
Wed Aug 22 15:41:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

Has anybody seen this problem and solved it?

If you want to unscribe on a newsletter, you get a mail with a link.

A part of that link looks like ?&cmd=delete&aC=5d . . .

In a wellformed and polite emailclient you see this as shown above.

In pe groupwise it's displayed as: ?&cmd=delete&aC=5d . . .

But, and thats a bigger problem, the newest product from uncle Bill
Gates (Vista) has, with Windows Mail, the same problem. And because the
popularity of this client we have to solve this.

I didn't mentioned but you can imagine that the second version of the
link does not do the right trick.

How, where and what can we do to fix this?

Regards,

Daniel Doesburg