[TYPO3] what is the best mailing system for typo3?

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Aug 22 14:59:56 CEST 2007

Hey Joey,

Well. I think direct_mail seems totally unsusable (maybe that's what
Dave meant when he said buggy) because the overview is getting lost with
the different types and the structure of the extension. My clients were
really frustrated. I therefore told my clients to use something else...
until I found the latest version of direct_mail (right now in typo3xdev)
by Ivan Kartolo which is totally AWESOME. Really, I urge everybody to
try it out. I used it for a couple of clients last month and they were
totally excited ("Whow, that's it? That was fast!").

So, yeah - direct_mail isn't the best, but the latest and greatest
development version is just what everybody needs!

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org